If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well established RV dealer, look no further.
RV City in Morinville and Nisku have opportunities for you to join our team
Looking for a Journeyman RV Technician to join our team.
We require an Experienced and Punctual RV Technician with a clean Class 5 licence for a perm F/T position.
If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well established RV dealer, look no further. RV City in Morinville has opportunities to join our team. We offer extensive management training and support with an excellent benefits package and competitive wages.
Send resumes Attention Jon Honey
email to email@example.com
No Phone Calls please.
Scope of Work
Our RV Service Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and repairing all types of RVs. Our RV Service Technician are also responsible for inputting clear and concise notes in work orders. In addition, the RV Service Technician may be required to maintain clear communication with the Service Manager and Service Writers to ensure repairs are diagnosed correctly, discuss potential repairs, or to explain the work that has been completed.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
• Good diagnostic skills and experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• RV maintenance experience is an asset
• RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset
• Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
• Knowledge of installation and product specifications
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
• Good computer skills and basic math skills
• Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
• Good attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
• Ability to work Saturdays in the busy season