If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well established RV dealer, look no further.
RV City in Morinville and Nisku have opportunities for you to join our team
Journeyman RV Technician - (Morinville Location)
We require an experienced and punctual RV Tech with a clean Class 5 licence for a perm F/T position.
If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well established RV dealer, look no further. RV City in MORINVILLE has opportunities to join our team. We offer extensive management training and support with an excellent benefits package and competitive wages.
• Must be a Journeyman RV Technician with at least 1-3 years of related RV experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
• Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides
• Comprehensive product knowledge
• Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
• Knowledge of installation and product specifications
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
• Good computer skills and basic math skills
• Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
• Valid Drivers License
Send resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please.
Retail Parts & Accessories Associate - (Nisku Location)
If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well established RV dealer, look no further. RV City has opportunities to join our team in Nisku. We offer extensive management training and support with an excellent benefits package and competitive wages.
Job will focus on taking payments for parts departments and restocking shelves and various other tasks, as well as Developing an advertising and marketing plan and Assisting with dealership sales events and trade shows.
Assist in retail customer purchases
Knowledge of the location of all parts and some knowledge of uses and installation techniques
Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient and timely processing of parts orders within the guidelines of company policies and procedures and by checking parts availability
Verify prices and enter orders into computer
Analyze customer requests for parts, provide parts information and prices
Ability to provide substitute parts information for obsolete/upgraded parts based on experience and outstanding orders
Responsible for following up on back orders by checking with other parts personnel and sources to determine status of
orders and provide answers to customers
Establish a good relationship with distributors, dealers, service centers and consumers in order to notify them of parts availability and shipment dates determined by tracking orders and/or invoices
Marketing parts and accessories
RV parts knowledge
Send resumes by email to email@example.com
No Phone Calls please.