Jayco Swift Li Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
Going off-grid has never been easier than in a Swift Li Class B gas motorhome by Jayco! This luxurious coach features a 48V - 210 amp hour smart Lithium battery and 200 watts of roof-mounted solar panels, so get out and start exploring!
Wherever you decide to roam, you'll enjoy the JRIDE handling system that incudes Hellwig helper springs and a heavy-duty suspension for smooth coasting. Ultraleather swivel captain's seats come standard, along with a 7" Pioneer infotainment center with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and a backup camera for hassle-free parking. The Swift Li includes residential vinyl flooring, a solid surface kitchen countertop, and Tecnoform European-style, high-gloss cabinetry to name a few interior comforts.
Off-grid capabilities, high-end luxury features, and convenient amenities make the Swift Li Class B gas motorhomes by Jayco an easy choice!
Swift Li 20AL
Jayco Swift Li Class B gas motorhome 20AL highlights: 5.3 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator ... more about Swift Li 20AL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Interior Color Autumn Exterior Color Silver, Granite GVWR 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 21 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 12 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Furnace BTU 17000 btu Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis Ram ProMaster 3500 Window Van Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Refrigerator Type AC/DC Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 1 Water Heater Type Hydronic TV Info Overhead 32" TV, Rear 24" TV Awning Info 13' Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Swift Li 20TL
Jayco Swift Li Class B gas motorhome 20TL highlights: Rear Wet Bath Flip-Out ... more about Swift Li 20TL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Autumn Exterior Color Silver, Granite GVWR 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 18 gals Grey Water Capacity 14.5 gals Black Water Capacity 13.0 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Furnace BTU 17000 btu Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis Ram ProMaster 3500 Window Van Fuel Capacity 24 gals Available Beds Twin Beds with King Conversion Refrigerator Type AC/DC Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 1 Water Heater Type Hydronic TV Info LR 24" TV on Swivel Bracket Awning Info 13' Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Swift Li Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- RAM® ProMaster 3500 window van
- GVWR- 9,350 lb.
- GCWR- 11,500 lb.
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT engine
- 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- Aluminum wheels
- Daytime running headlamps
- Power folding/heated side-view mirrors
- ParkSense® rear park assist system
- LT225/75R 16E tires
- 3,500-lb. rear hitch receiver with dual 4/7 pin connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 24-gal. fuel tank (gas)
- 7" Pioneer® infotainment center with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Power windows and door locks
- A/C and cruise control
- Backup camera
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel with integrated controls
- Cab area privacy shade
- Remote keyless entry
- 48V - 210 amp hour smart lithium battery providing 10KW hours of power
- 3,500-watt inverter
- 2nd 48V alternator dedicated to lithium battery
- 200 watts of roof-mounted solar panels
- Slow charge solar panel for chassis battery
- 48V Coleman®-Mach® 10 air conditioner
- LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- (2) 110V exterior outlets
- House battery disconnect switch
- Portable solar plug
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded, vinyl-wrapped ABS interior wall panels
- Sliding screen door for entrance door
- Expandable table at entry door with safety grab handle (20T only)
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential vinyl flooring
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- (4) sliding vented windows
- Decorative window valances with night roller shades
- Rear magnetic privacy shades
- Removable privacy shade for sliding door window
- Powered roof vent in living area
- (2) additional cab bucket seats (20A only)
- 32" front TV on drop-down bracket and 24" rear TV (20A)
- 24" living area TV on swivel bracket (20T)
- BOSS® dual-zone radio with Bluetooth®, DVD and remote
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Collapsible dinette table
- 5.3cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator (20A)
- 3.1-cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator (20T)
- Convection microwave
- Stainless-steel sink with glass cover and kitchen accessories
- Solid-surface kitchen countertop with pull-out extension
- Pop-up 110v/USB outlet in kitchen
- (2) Twin-sized beds with adjustable headrests, Froli® sleep system and filler cushion to convert to king-sized bed (20T only)
- Under-bed storage (20T only)
- 48" x 76" convertible sofa bed (20A only)
- Bathroom wardrobe with drawers
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE®: Hellwig helper springs, premium heavy-duty suspension
- Induction cooktop
- Hydronic heating system
- Ultraleather® swivel driver and passenger seats with 6-way lumbar adjustment
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/Digital TV antenna
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.