Most Albertans have already winterized their RV and tucked her in, cozy, for the winter. But not everyone thinks that RVing season is done. If you are one of the adventurous fall and winter RVers, we have some ideas for some fun road trips.
Let’s start with New York in October.
There’s nothing about skyscrapers and Broadway plays that really screams “RV”. But New York state has so much more to offer than just New York City.
Here are, in no particular order, 25 great reasons to hit New York in your RV this October:
- Northeastern fall foliage is truly magnificent. Better yet, see it from a hot air balloon.
- Zombie Ziplining for Halloween.
- Ghost Ship tour.
- Apple picking.
- Find your way out of one of the many Corn Mazes.
- Wander some Pumpkin Patches.
- Go fishing in the Adirondacks.
- Go for a hike.
- Visit a drive-in theater.
- Take your kayak or canoe out for a beautiful spin.
- Attend a moonlight cemetery tour.
- Visit Niagara Falls.
- Do a Headless Horseman Hayride.
- Enjoy some fall cocktails on the biggest Fingerling Lake in NY.
- And lastly, you don’t have to worry about running into an issue with your RV. There are 9 Priority RV Service Centers in New York state. This is one of the perks of buying from RV City – you get access to the RV Care and Priority RV networks across North America, and priority service care. So enjoy your road trip knowing that RV Care/Priority RV Service has you covered!